A week long Heliotrope Yoga Holiday in 2021 starts at £610 per person.
Full price details:
Onuncu Koy (in Turkey):
£610 for sharing a twin, en-suite room.
£720 for a single, en-suite room (single supplement is £110)
Holidays at Onuncu Koy start on Monday mornings and end on Saturday evenings, so Sundays are the best day to travel (extra days may be possible).
For extra nights please ask us about availability. They cost £40 (sharing) / £55 for a single room. These prices include breakfast and supper.
- Accommodation for seven nights.
- 2-2½ hours morning yoga class 6 times in the week and a 1½-2 hours late afternoon class (often relaxation/pranayama) 5 times in the week.
- Vegetarian food. At Onuncu Koy this includes a very light (pre-yoga) breakfast, a large (post-yoga) open-buffet brunch, and a large open-buffet evening meal.
Flights, transfers and insurance are not included
- Use of a range of yoga equipment including mats, and the yoga space.
- Use of the swimming-pool and grounds.
Excursions are optional and cost anywhere between £6 and £40 each.
Bank Transfer Is our preferred method of payment. Once you have filled out an online booking form we will email you with our bank details. A non-refundable deposit of £150 will then be payable to reserve your place.
Various discounts are available:
- Previous guests at Heliotrope Yoga Holidays receive a £25 discount.
- If you book more than one week there is a £25 discount on complete subsequent weeks.
- Anyone coming who does not want to take part in any yoga classes will qualify for a £190 reduction.
- Child reductions: 0-7yrs free, 8-12yrs Half Price (sharing parents room).
- Group discounts may be available. Please Contact us for details
Any queries? Call us on +90 544 677 0988