A week long Heliotrope Yoga Holiday in 2017 starts at £500 per person.
Full price details:
Onuncu Koy (in Turkey):
£500 for sharing a twin, en-suite room.
£570 for a single, en-suite room.
Holidays at Onuncu Koy start on Monday mornings and end on Saturday evenings, so Sundays are the best day to travel (extra days are possible).
Brejo Fundeiro (in Portugal):
£650 for sharing the triple, non en-suite room.
£690 for sharing a triple, en-suite room.
£720 for sharing an en-suite, twin room.
Holidays at Brejo Fundeiro start on Sunday mornings and end on Friday evenings, so Saturdays are the best day to travel (extra days are not usually possible).
- Accommodation for seven nights.
- 2-2½ hours morning yoga class 6 times in the week and a 1½-2 hours late afternoon class (often relaxation/pranayama) 5 times in the week.
- Vegetarian food. At Onuncu Koy this includes a very light (pre-yoga) breakfast, a large (post-yoga) open-buffet brunch, and a large open-buffet evening meal.
At Brejo Fundeiro this includes all of the above plus a mid-afternoon snack.
- Use of a range of yoga equipment including mats, and the yoga space.
- Use of the swimming-pool and grounds.
Excursions are optional and cost anywhere between £6 and £30 each.
Bank Transfer Is our preferred method of payment. Once you have filled out an online booking form we will email you with our bank details. A deposit of £100 will then be payable to reserve your place.
Various discounts are available:
- If you book more than one week there is a £20 discount on complete subsequent weeks.
- Previous guests at Heliotrope Yoga Holidays receive a £20 discount on any subsequent bookings.
- Anyone coming who does not want to take part in any yoga classes will qualify for a £150 reduction.
- Child reductions: 0-7yrs free, 8-12yrs Half Price (sharing parents room).
- Group discounts may be available. Please Contact us for details
Any queries? Call us on +351 910 248 938
or +351 932 904 604