A week long Heliotrope Yoga Holiday in 2019 starts at £570 per person.
Full price details:
Onuncu Koy (in Turkey):
£570 for sharing a twin, en-suite room.
£650 for a single, en-suite room.
Holidays at Onuncu Koy start on Monday mornings and end on Saturday evenings, so Sundays are the best day to travel (extra days are possible).
- Accommodation for seven nights.
- 2-2½ hours morning yoga class 6 times in the week and a 1½-2 hours late afternoon class (often relaxation/pranayama) 5 times in the week.
- Vegetarian food. At Onuncu Koy this includes a very light (pre-yoga) breakfast, a large (post-yoga) open-buffet brunch, and a large open-buffet evening meal.
Flights, transfers and insurance are not included
- Use of a range of yoga equipment including mats, and the yoga space.
- Use of the swimming-pool and grounds.
Excursions are optional and cost anywhere between £6 and £30 each.
Bank Transfer Is our preferred method of payment. Once you have filled out an online booking form we will email you with our bank details. A deposit of £100 will then be payable to reserve your place.
Various discounts are available:
- Previous guests at Heliotrope Yoga Holidays receive a £25 discount.
- If you book more than one week there is a £25 discount on complete subsequent weeks.
- Anyone coming who does not want to take part in any yoga classes will qualify for a £170 reduction.
- Child reductions: 0-7yrs free, 8-12yrs Half Price (sharing parents room).
- Group discounts may be available. Please Contact us for details
Any queries? Call us on +351 910 248 938
or +351 932 904 604