Costs and Bookings
A week long Heliotrope Yoga Holiday in 2023 costs:
£680 for sharing a twin, en-suite room (subject to availability).
£840 for a single, en-suite room
This price includes:
- Accommodation for seven nights. (extra nights are often available upon request)
- 2-2½ hours morning yoga class 6 times in the week and a 1½-2 hours late afternoon class (often relaxation/pranayama) 5 times in the week.
- Vegetarian food: a light (pre-yoga) breakfast, a large (post-yoga) open-buffet brunch, and a large open-buffet evening meal. Special diets can mostly be catered for - please let us know in advance.
- Use of a range of yoga equipment including mats, and the yoga space.
- Use of the swimming-pool and grounds.
Extra nights are often available if you wish to stay longer than the 7 nights included in the price of the holiday.
The costs are:
£40 per night for sharing a twin room (includes breakfast and supper).
£60 per night for a single room (includes breakfast and supper).
Excursions are optional and cost anywhere between £5 and £40 each.
Flights, transfers and insurance are not included
Bank Transfer Is our preferred method of payment. Once you have filled out an online booking form we will email you with our bank details. A non-refundable deposit of £150 will then be payable to reserve your place.
Various discounts are available:
- Previous guests at Heliotrope Yoga Holidays receive a £30 discount.
- Anyone coming who does not take part in any yoga classes will qualify for a £220 reduction.
- Child reductions: 0-7yrs free, 8-12yrs half price (sharing parents' room).
- Group discounts may be available. Please Contact us for details
Any queries? Call / WhatsApp/Text message us on +90 544 677 0988
Please book here after downloading and reading the terms and conditions
Upon receiving your booking we will email you with our bank details so you can make a payment.