Covid 19 Protocol (as at February 2022)
During this time of the Covid19 pandemic, we have formulated a protocol to minimize risks from the virus. We will be monitoring both Turkish rules and UK ones to make sure we are abreast of the current guidelines.
Here are the basic points:
- Drivers and passengers required to wear facemasks
- Hand sanitisers available
- empty seats left between passengers where appropriate. Taxicars hold 3 people maximum and minibuses hold 7 people maximum.
- mats will be sensibly spaced out.
- students will each have a set of props which they will exclusively use throughout the week.
- these props will be put neatly onto a chair with the student's name after each class.
- props will either be washed in between different groups or will be 'quarantined' for 48 hours
- anti-bacterial spray will be available in the studio
Around the Hotel
- meals are taken either outdoors, or in a very well ventilated building with the option to spread seats apart for those that want that.
- hand sanitizers available throughout the hotel.
- rooms are sanitised before arrival.
Please note; it is up to customers to organise their own suitable travel insurance.
We will be following Turkish governmental rules which are currently similar to UK ones.
This protocol is by no means exhaustive and we will endeavour to update it as guidelines / laws / scientific understanding evolve.